Friday is a day when we are all looking forward to the weekend. Friday plans mean doing something special that will accelerate your weight loss journey and will make your vacation truly worthwhile.
Because of our busy schedules, all the days of the week are the toughest days to work out and manage to give time to lose weight. So here are some Friday plans to lose weight at home that you can do to get your body back on track.
How Many Calories Should You Be Eating Per Day?
In order to lose weight, you need to keep track of the number of calories that you are consuming. The average person needs about 2000-2200 calories per day, but this varies from person to person. Weight loss programs also depend on your genes age, height, weight, and physical activity level.
The best way to start your weight loss diet would be by looking for low-calorie foods that still provide all the nutrients, giving you the energy that helps you to lose weight in a healthy way. Many low-calorie foods are available that your body needs to lose weight to maintain a healthy lifestyle. This will help you keep track of your calorie intake and prevent you from feeling hungry or deprived.
The main thing to remember when you are trying to lose weight is that it’s not just about how many calories you eat – but what type of food you’re eating and how much physical activity you’re getting each day.
Do Regularly if You are Trying to Lose Weight:
The National Institute Of Health recommended some ways to lose calories fast at home.
- Limit your portion sizes to control your daily calorie intake.
- Always try to stay active and be physically active.
- Choose healthy options in eating patterns and swap out your usual foods to avoid cravings.
- Drink enough water and keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid Sugary & cold drinks.
- Set specific realistic daily goals, such as three 15-minute walks per week, cardio or Arabic exercises, yoga, etc.
- Follow an intermittent fasting diet plan that will help you get back on track quickly.
- Make a food diary with the advice of a dietician and track what you eat.
Friday Plans to Lose Weight at Home
Lots of things are related to Weight loss journeys like healthy eating, exercises, good sleep, eating a good diet meal, relaxation, etc. So you can do more special on your weekend so that you can maintain the whole week easily.
So next I will try to give you some idea of what type of extra effort you can add to your Friday plans to get a perfect body shape on without leaving the house.
1. Drink detox water after waking up
You can start your weekend by drinking detox water on an empty stomach because detox water has so many health benefits, especially in weight loss. Detox water has antioxidant properties that help to flush out all the toxins from your body. The toxin is the reason which stores unusual things in our body and our body naturally detoxifies through the liver, urine, or sweat. Detox water helps to clean all the dirt and pollution throughout the body.
Detox water has a tremendous role in reducing extra weight. Because detox water maintains our body’s pH levels, improves digestion, prevents constipation, and boosts our immunity so that it cannot be stored in our body. This detox water triggers weight loss and as you are on the weekend try to make some different types of detox water.
Try unique ingredients to make detox water so that you can take advantage of the ingredients. Use fruits like berries, lemon, Cucumbers, pineapple, oranges, veggies or herbs, and spices like cinnamon, cardamom, mint, etc. to make detox water and swap and drink.
2. Get up and go for a walk or jog
Get up and go for a walk or jog before breakfast or after breakfast. This will help your metabolism and also help you stay active throughout the day. Physical activities have many health benefits except weight loss. It keeps your heart healthy, reduces high blood pressure, and diabetes, increases your stamina, and prevents chronic diseases.
You can schedule walking or jogging on Friday for 30 minutes to 1 hour in the morning. It helps to be active throughout the week and gives you energy. Jogging is a very good physical activity for reducing belly fat. You can jog fresh air in the morning.
3. Drink plenty of water
Drink plenty of water before, during, and after meals. This will help with digestion, reduce bloating and improve your mood as well as keep you hydrated for the rest of the day. Research says that drinking 1-2 liters of water gives very effective results in weight loss.
Because eating a sufficient quantity of water can fasten your metabolism, increases digestion, keeps you hydrated, and also helps to flush out toxins from your body which triggers weight loss.
4. Take time out for meditating or doing yoga
Take time out for yourself by reading a book, meditating, or doing yoga in the morning or evening. Yoga is very good for overall health because it can decrease stress levels, and helps to keep control of your mind and body. It also reduces cortisol levels and reduces depression.
It is also very effective for our mental health and improves sleep. If you have any illness like endocrine disorders, chronic diseases, or hypertension It helps reduce the severity of the disease without the help of drugs and medications. So yoga and medication will ensure your overall health and reduces weight loss, which gives you time for yourself and leads to better focus and less stress overall in life.
5. Do Intermittent Fasting
Although intermittent fasting is a daily routine and if you are unable to do this routine daily for your busy schedule then you can try an Intermittent Fasting diet 1 day a week. This can include in your Friday plans a different strategy for your holiday weight loss efforts. PubMed Central says, that A very important factor in weight loss is the choice of meal time and quantity. PubMed Central on Weight Management states that obesity is largely prevented by choosing a high-calorie breakfast in the morning and a low-calorie meal at night or a fasting diet, suggesting that there is no single best strategy for weight management.
You can select either 16:8 or 14:10 fasting windows to speed up your weight loss process. This time you can make some low-fat low carbs or healthy soup recipes and eat them during your Intermittent Fasting eating window. Which will speed up your weight loss process very easily.
6. Schedule for Cardio exercise
Every day of your busy schedule sometimes finding time can be very difficult for doing cardio or Arabic exercises. In that case, you can quickly make Friday plans for cardio exercises. Cardio exercises increase your heart rate to burn fat. So that your fat burns too quickly. It helps to increase your immunity and metabolism and boost your strength and energy.
It also helps to create body mass and gives you the perfect body shape. This is a very good activity for burning belly fat too. Because the most difficult task is reducing belly fat which can be reduced through cardio exercise.
Here are some popular Cardio exercises that you can occasionally plan…
- Jump rope
- Jumping jack
- High-intensity interval training
- Stair climbing
7. Make a special diet meal
A vacation is an opportunity to take a break from daily professional work and take time for yourself. On this day, you can make any food item you like, try a new diet recipe, or change the daily food chart of boredom.
You can try to cook any favorite recipe on the Internet and take a test of that dish. You can change the diet chart and include new recipes. Try to make different types of Salad recipes, Healthy Soup, Protein, and fat-rich recipes and include them in your diet. Some recipes you can include…
- Malai Chaap recipe with yogurt and fresh cream
- Salmon Fish with Coconut Milk Recipe For Healthy Keto.
- Oven Baked Capsicums and Tomato Soup Simple Recipe
- Banana berry recipe with adding oats
- Coconut Fish with Sweet Potatoes and Breadcrumbs
- Healthy Egg Salad for Keto Diet
- Tuscan white bean and vegetable soup
- Nut milk chia pudding topped with coconut and blackberries
- Keto Meal Tuna fish Recipe with sweet potatoes
- Chicken Stuffed with Pesto and Fat Free Cream Cheese Recipe
- Carrot, beetroot smoothie
8. Eat healthy food
Eat healthy food options like fruit, vegetables, whole grains, and lean meat instead of junk food. Friday is a day when you want to break the monotony of your diet food and introduce newness and variety. Below are various vegetable fruit meat carbohydrate options, you can swap and try on Friday if you want. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases says, diet Foods you may include in your diet:
- Fruits options: Weight loss fruits include Grapefruit, apple, Berries, oranges, stone fruits like nectarines, plums, peaches, cherries, apricots, bananas, avocado, Rhubarb, kiwifruit, Watermelons, Papaya, pineapple, pears, etc.
- Vegetable options: Weight loss veggies include Pumpkin, Mushrooms, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Avocados, Kale, Zucchini, Romaine Lettuce, Broccoli, Green Peas, Spinach, Carrot, Cucumbers, etc.
- Protein options: Protein-rich weight loss foods include meat like chicken breast, beef, and lamb, Seafood like Salmon, sardines, and Tuna, Shellfish options which include shrimp, lobster, mussels, crab, clams, scallops Beans like black bean, Lima bean, Lentils, Chia seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Soy options like tofu, black soybeans, tempeh, Low-fat dairies like Greek yogurt, butter, cheese, Eggs, Nuts like Almond peanut and seeds.
- Fat options: Fat options to lose weight include cheese, Soy Beverages, eggs, Fatty fish, Flaxseeds, Avocados, Dark chocolate, Tofu, Nuts, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, full-fat Yogurt, Chia Seeds, etc.
- Carbs options: Weight loss good carbs include Barley, Popcorn, Sweet potatoes, Whole-grain breakfast cereal, Oatmeal, Legumes, Whole-Wheat Bread, Quinoa, Wheat pasta, Corn, Red flour, rolled rice, etc.
- Oil Options: You can eat olive oil, nuts, avocados, canola oils, etc.
- Limiting Saturated Fats: Foods with saturated fats and trans fats, those found in desserts, ice cream, sweet items, and fried foods should be avoided.
9. Sleep well
Daily 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep is very important to control our weight as well as to maintain our mental health and to remove the tiredness of our whole day. So we need to sleep at a certain time every day.
Research shows that sleeping from 10.0-2.0 am is very necessary for our bodies. Because at this time melatonin is produced in the body. And this causes the sleep hormones to work, and we enter the delta sleep cycle.
So if you want to gain muscle, lose fat, and want a fresh start the next day, try to eat all meals 2-3 hours before and go to sleep by 10 p.m. if possible.
10. Play on the ground and spend quality time
Losing weight is a long-term procedure, so there are many rules to follow. Sometimes such restrictive lifestyles can make us irritable. Therefore, sports can be one of the most important ways to ensure physical and mental health and spend quality time.
Spending time with children and other loved members of the house, playing football, playing badminton matches, gardening, and watering the garden helps to keep the mind healthy and will also help you to relax and lose weight.
Different people make different efforts to lose weight by using their location and surroundings. You can also incorporate the above ideas into your Friday plan of trying to lose weight and lose weight in a healthy way.