Are you on Keto and searching for some amazing keto breakfast noodles recipe that is low in calories and also contains nutrition? Then make oven-baked prawn Nuddles because it is very easy to make and very delicious to taste. You just need 15-20 minimum minutes to make this delicious dish. So make and enjoy its yummy taste!
Keto Breakfast Noodles Recipe Ingredients:
- Noodles 400 grams
- Olive oil 1/2 cup
- Shrimp fish 750 grams
- Coconut milk 400 gram
- 1Tbs fish sauce,
- 1tbs soy sauce,
- 1Ts garlic paste,
- 2 Tbs ginger paste,
- 1 Tbs coriander leaves,
- 1Tbs cumin powder,
- 2 Tbs chili,
- 2 Tbs lemon grass,
- 2 Capsicums
- Salt to taste
- First, heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Boil some water in a pot, when it boils, add 400 grams of noodles and boil it.
- When the noodles are boiled, strain the water through a sieve and cool the noodles.
- Take the prawns in a bowl and mix well with garlic paste, ginger paste, capsicum, soy sauce, fish sauce, coriander leaves, cumin powder, coconut milk, pepper, lemon grass, and salt and marinate the prawns in the baking tray of the oven.
- Spray oil for frying the fish.
- Then bake the prawns coated with all the spices in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add the boiled noodles to the prawns with spices and mix well.
- Cook the noodles with spices for 3-4 minutes. 9. Then serve garnished with coriander leaves, tomato sauce, and capsicum.
Nutrition: per serving
Low in Kcal-411 |, Low in Fat-10g |, Saturates-2g Carbs- 54g |, Sugars-10g |, Fiber- 6g |, Protein-23g |, Salt-2.6g |
Health Benefits of Oven-Baked Pron Nuddles:
Pron noodles are a popular keto-friendly food. But, many people think that they are unhealthy. This is due to the fact that most pron noodles are fried in oil and contain a lot of calories. However, oven-baked pron noodles are a healthier option for keto dieters because PubMed Central says, shrimp is super nutritional food that contains high protein, a variety of amino acids, low fat, a certain amount of vitamin B-2 and E, rich in minerals, and they do not contain any oil and have fewer calories than fried ones.
Oven-baked pron noodles are one of the best things for you if you have a ketogenic diet. It does not contain any fats or oils, and it has very low carbohydrates too. The only downside of this food is its high protein content which can cause kidney problems for some people with kidney issues or those who have been advised by their doctor to follow a low-protein diet.
In conclusion, oven-baked pron noodles are healthy and tasty as long as they fit your specific needs.
Also Read: Vegetable Mutton With Mushrooms for Healthy Keto Diet
Health Benefits of Shrimp:
Shrimp is one of the most available types of shellfish that contains lots of Nutritional benefits especially omega-3 fatty acids, Iodine, and cholesterol. Many people think that shrimp is bad for our health due to the availability of cholesterol levels, but shrimps have other nutrients that are very helpful to our bodies. Shrimp contains Protein 24 g of Iron, Fe 0.51 mg, Magnesium, Mg 39 mg, Phosphorus, P 237 mg, Potassium, K 259 mg, Sodium, Na 111 mg, Zinc, Zn 1.64 mg which needs to develop our body’s regular mechanism.
Shrimp contains antioxidants that prevent inflammation and chronic diseases, and improve brain function. The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends At least 8 ounces of seafood like shrimp (less for children) per week based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Nutritional facts about Shrimp:
Per 100 grams Shrimp contains…
- Water 74.3 g
- Energy 99 kcal
- Energy 415 kJ
- Protein 24 g
- Total lipid (fat) 0.28 g
- Ash 1.22 g
- Carbohydrate, by difference 0.2 g
- Calcium, Ca 70 mg
- Iron, Fe 0.51 mg
- Magnesium, Mg 39 mg
- Phosphorus, P 237 mg
- Potassium, K 259 mg
- Sodium, Na 111 mg
- Zinc, Zn 1.64 mg
- Copper, Cu 0.379 mg
- Manganese, Mn 0.033 mg
- Fatty acids, total saturated 0.056 g
- Fatty acids, total monounsaturated 0.048 g
- Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated 0.079 g
- Cholesterol 189 mg
Source: FoodData Central