Would you like to make a spicy grilled homemade Cajun chicken burger recipe? Then try the most delicious and amazing dish and feel the real taste of home. It’s very easy to make, customizable to your taste & super fast in its making process. These could be special summer snacks & only 20 minutes is enough to cook them. This is very useful for those who are on a gluten-free diet.
Mashed chicken breast coated in Cajun spices and finished with cheese completes the dish very nicely. This is made with perfect ingredients & has a lot of health benefits, so you can think Cajun Chicken Burger Recipe is a super quick lunch or dinner any day of the week!
This dish fills your daily protein requirements as well as you also get other nutrition & minerals. Chicken is high in protein and a high source of calcium that Stronger your muscle, and makes you feel energetic.
In this Cajun Chicken Burger Recipe, cheese plays a vital role and completes the food taste, making the food full of nutrients. Cheese is also a great source of calcium, fat, and protein & also contains high amounts of vitamins A, D, K, zinc, phosphorus, and B12, and riboflavin that prevents heart disease and lower blood pressure and gut health. MyNetDiary recommends the calorie burning time-based on a 25 years old female lady who is 5’ 7” tall and weights 144 lb, It takes to 5 hours 32 minutes walking, 1 hour 35 minutes of jogging, 1 hour 35 minutes of Bicycling, 2 hours 13 minutes of swimming for burn off serving (758 calories) of Cajun Chicken Burger.
If you want to maintain your good health then this dish is one of the superfoods you can pick to cook this Cajun Chicken Burger recipe and eat occasionally.
Let’s have a look at its ingredients –
- At first, take 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 smoked bacon
- 2 sliced avocados
- 4 spilled or gluten-free ciabatta rolls
- 4 pieces of thin cheese
- Salt to taste
- 4 little handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 white cabbage to decorate
- Mayonnaise for garnishing
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Use white wine or vinegar (optional)
- Use hot tomato sauce or chili sauce
Making the process of Cajun seasoning –
- 1 tbsp of cumin powder
- 1 tbsp of coriander powder
- 1 tbsp of paprika powder
- A little bit of oregano
- A little bit of allspice
- Chili powder to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl & prepare the Cajun seasoning mixture and keep it aside.
- Place 2 pieces of chicken breast on a chopping board, place inside the greaseproof paper and gently flatten with a rolling pin.
- After that, all the chicken breast meat should be cut into 2 pieces one by one.
- All the chicken breast meat should be coated with seasoning powder on both sides.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, spray 2 tbsp olive oil or low-calorie cooking spray. After that, add all the chicken pieces one by one and fry them for about 3 minutes by flipping them.
- At the end of frying sprinkle, some low-calorie cooking oil and fry a few slices on top of it from side to side.
- Also prepare the bun in a pan by spraying some cooking spray, some slices of avocado, peel, and stone, and finally fry the bun well.
- Finally, to garnish the bun, add a handful of bacon, a handful of punches, and a handful of russet bacon.
- Add pre-fried chicken breasts and add some white cabbage & add tomato or chili sauce in 2-3 layers of your choice to make delicious chicken burgers.
- You can serve this Cajun Chicken Burger with some baked sweet potato fries or with some garlic potato wedges to feel the real taste!
Nutritional Value of Cajun Chicken Burger Recipe
The serving size of a 347-gram burger has 706 calories, carbs 55 grams, protein 53 grams, fat 29 grams, saturates 7 grams, sugar 9 grams, dietary fiber 4 grams, sodium 917 grams, potassium, 920 grams, vitamin A 2℅ vitamin C 14%, calcium 37℅ iron 16℅. These nutrition values are based on those who take 2000 calories each day’s diet chart. To lose weight fast you can adjust this dish as your goal.
Read More: Tuscan White Bean and Vegetable Soup