Hairfall is now a common health issue in both men and women, and everyone wants to stop Hair fall immediately and get rid of this worse situation. Hairfall is exposure to excessive loss of hair in a human being. It can be due to various reasons such as hormonal imbalance, stress levels, or medical problems. The causes of hair loss are different for men and women.
Hair fall is a condition that affects both men and women. In some cases, it may need to be treated accordingly to the person’s health history & by observations of all medical reports. In other cases, the cause could be due to an underlying medical condition that needs to be diagnosed by a doctor for treatment.
What is the cause of hair fall?
Hair loss can occur for various reasons, but it is possible to find out the cause of hair loss by medical checkup. Hairfall is a common problem that most people experience. The factors that are involved in hair fall like…
- Increase stress levels
- Hormonal imbalances like (TSH, PCOS, estrogen-progesterone levels fall, anemia, pregnancy, etc.)
- Poor diet
- Excessive loss of protein
- Vitamin D & calcium deficiency
- Deficiency of vital nutrition, vitamins, and minerals
- Difficulty to sleep.
- Fungal infections on the scalp
- Some medications or serious health conditions
The main cause of hair fall is an excessive loss of protein in the body. This is a result of dietary deficiency, prolonged illness, and severe stress. The treatment for hair fall includes a healthy diet, proper exercise routine, and regular treatments with medicines to control hair loss and stimulate hair growth.
Hairfall, also known as alopecia, is the sudden and excessive loss of hair. There are different factors that cause hair fall, but there are two main causes:
1) Telogen effluvium is a condition in which the body enters into an abnormal resting phase called telogen. This can happen due to a sudden shock or stressors like childbirth or surgery.
2) Androgenetic alopecia is a genetic condition in which the immune system attacks hair follicles. This can be caused by genetics or an underlying medical condition like hypothyroidism.
There are two ways to treat hairball: medication and surgery. Medication includes pills that stop the immune system from attacking follicles, while surgery includes scalp reduction and follicular unit extraction.
The American Hair Loss Association is a nonprofit organization who do various types of research on hair loss problems and increased awareness about hair loss disease is their only goal.
How to stop hair fall immediately?
To avoid Hairfall, eating habits have a very important role in reducing hair fall and regrowth of your hair. Avoid eating too much junk food and oily food to reduce hair fall. We should also make sure that we have enough intake of protein and vitamins to keep our hair healthy. Some good eating habits you can start from today to maintain your hair growth…
- Maintain a healthy and proper diet.
- Eat protein-rich food avoid oily food, and eat a lot of vitamin C.
- Eat fatty sea fish like Tuna, Salmon, Herring, mackerel, etc. Fish oil is enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, protein, selenium, and B vitamins. These help to reduce your hair fall fast.
- Eat calcium-richer food like milk, nuts like almonds, walnuts, yogurt, eggs, bananas, etc.
- Eat a lot of fresh green vegetables like kale, collard spinach, etc. Spinach is a good source of fiber, calcium, iron, folic acid, and vitamins A and C. These are good sources of vitamin A, iron, beta carotene, folate, and vitamin C. Fruits like berries, cherries, lemon, orange, banana, etc.
- Eat avocados, sweet potatoes, mushroom meat, egg yolks, whole grains, etc.
- Drink lemon and fruit juice to keep hydrated.
Some natural remedies you can apply to your scalp and feel the magic. Following some procedures will speed up the hair loss reduction process even more…
- Wash twice a week gently with any hair fall solution shampoo which you like most.
- Use a well-branded conditioner in every wash to maintain natural oil in your hair.
- Message your scalp with essential oils, olive oil, Armand oil
- Do not brush your hair very rough
- Apply Aloe vera, Greek yogurt, honey, Henna powder, coconut milk, onion juice, blended Fenugreek, lemon juice, or green tea to your hair
- Sleep properly for around 6-7 hours.
- Drink a lot of water to keep hydrated.
Some vitamin supplements are needed when the daily intake of foods is not sufficient to prevent hair fall:
- Vitamin D supplement
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Omega 3 supplements
These supplements must be suggested by the doctor according to the patient’s physical conditions, and test reports. So these medicines must be avoided without the permission of the doctor.
Medical procedures to grow your excessive hair loss
If the doctor finds out what causes hair loss, then Dr gives treatment accordingly. If too much hair falls out, then the hair loss and regrowth process cannot be done by changing eating diet or medications.
The doctor advises a patient on hair fall reduction treatment in different ways according to his problem. Some people manage their hair fall with a few medications and some people need treatments.
- Drugs reduce hair loss
- Hair loss treatment
- Hair loss transplant
- Hair replacement
- Surgical hair restoration
The above article was aimed at increasing awareness to solve the problem of hair fall, and I also try to give some tips to solve your small daily hair fall problems easily. Hope the information will help you a lot.